|Name||:||Dr. Subrata Ghosh|
|Qualification||:||Ph.D. (Organic Total Synthesis of Bioactive Natural Products)|
|Contact Details||:||Natural Product Chemistry Division, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat-785006, Assam, Phone No. 0376 237 0121(Ext. 2382) FAX: 0376 237 0011 Mob. 842 044 5188|
|Email id||:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Organic Synthesis
- Total Synthesis of Natural Products
- Supramolecular Drug Discovery
- Molecular Recognition & Self-assembly
- Pharmacology of Cancer, Alzheimer’s and related Neurodegenerative diseases
- Research Fellow (Postdoctoral): Massachusetts General Hospital &Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Research Associate (Postdoctoral): National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan
- Ph.D.: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India
- Reviewer: SYNLETT, Thieme Chemistry, London, UK
- Organized Conferences: 2nd International Conference on Brain Inspired Computing 2012. National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan
- Brainstorming session: A live demonstration of “Brain Jelly” & Musical “Invincible rhythm” using the frequencies of the biomaterials 2014. Amsterdam, Netherland
- S. Ghosh, D. Fujita & A. Bandyopadhyay, A molecular chip that generates electrical power from free thermal noise, 2014.
- S. Ghosh, D. Fujita & A. Bandyopadhyay, Thermal noise driven molecular rotor, 2014.
- S. Ghosh, D. Fujita & A. Bandyopadhyay, A supramolecular architecture creation by successive phase transitions and radiations, 2014.
- S. Ghosh, S. Sahu, D. Fujita & A. Bandyopadhyay, Spiral capacitor-inductor device, 2015.
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications:
- S. Ghosh*, M. Dutta, K. Ray, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; Simultaneous one pot synthesis of two fractal structures by swapping of two fractal reaction kinetic states. PCCP 18, 14772-14775, 2016
- S. Ghosh*, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; An organic jelly made fractal logic gate with an infinite truth table. Scientific Reports 5, 11265(1-8), 2015
- S. Ghosh*, S. Chatterjee, A, Roy K. Ray, S. Swarnakar, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; Developing resonant oscillations as a language of a futuristic nano-system: a unique medical engineering at nano scale. Curr. Topic. Med. Chem. 15, 534-541, 2015
- S. Ghosh, N. B. Chandra, D. Sarkar, B. Ganguly, I. Chakraborty*; Unprecedented C-methylation at 2- position of 2-carboxy-4-chromanones – A case study with Corey-Chaykovsky Reagent. SYNLETT 25, 2649-2653, 2014
- S. Ghosh, K. Aswani, S. Singh, S. Sahu, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; Design and operation of a brain like computer: a new class of frequency-fractal computing using wireless communication in a supramolecular organic, inorganic systems. Information 5, 28-99, 2014
- S. Ghosh*, M. Dutta, S. Sahu, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; Nano Molecular-platform: A protocol to write energy transmission program inside a molecule for bio-inspired supramolecular engineering. Adv. Func. Mater. 24, 1364-1371, 2014
- S. Ghosh, S. Sahu, and A. Bandyopadhyay*; Evidence of massive global synchronization and the consciousness. Comment on "Consciousness in the Universe: A Review of the ‘Orch OR’ Theory Phys. Life Rev. 11, 83-84, 2014
- S. Sahu, S. Ghosh, K. Hirata, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; Atomic water channel controlling remarkable properties of a single brain microtubule: correlating single protein to its supramolecular assembly. Biosens. Bioelectron. 47, 141-148, 2013
- S. Sahu, S. Ghosh, K. Hirata, D. Fujita, A. Bandyopadhyay*; Multi-level memory-switching properties of a single brain microtubule. Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 123701(1-4), 2013
- S. Ghosh, K. Tuhina, D. R. Bhowmik and R. V. Venkateswaran*; Synthesis of heliannuols A and K, allelochemicals from cultivar sunflowers and the marine metabolite helianane, unusual sesquiterpenes containing a benzoxocane ring system. Tetrahedron 63, 644-649, 2007
- Bandyopadhyay, S. Ghosh, D. Fujita, R. Pati, S. Sahu; Book title: Theoretical and Technological Advancements in Nanotechnology and Molecular computation: Interdisciplinary gain Information Science Reference, Chapter-4 : An Advanced Architecture of A Massive Parallel Processing Nano Brain Operating 100 Billion Molecular Neurons Simultaneously. Hershly, New York 2011.
Selected Invited Lectures
- Intelligent Operation of the 3D Dendritic Supramolecular Architecture Connected to Molecular Machines: In-vitro Human Cell Study. Oral presentation, 4th European Conference for Clinical Nanomedicine (CLINAM 2011), Basel, Switzerland.
- 3D Nano-brain, a dendritic supramolecular architecture, mimicking human brain. Individual seminar-2012, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata, India.
- A Physical biology squarely parallel to the Chemical only biology: Can we kill cancer cells using our handy mobile phone. Plenary lecture, Quantum and Nano Computing Systems and Applications (QANSAS 2013), Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Agra, India.
- Remarkable observation of hippocampus rat neurons: Unprecedented properties observed during neuron culture and electronic characterizations. Plenary lecture, Quantum and Nano Computing Systems and Applications (QANSAS 2013), Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Agra, India.
- Nano-submarine uses brain-like computing: An invention of non-chemical drug for unprecedented medical science. Institute seminar-2013, Department of Chemistry, TIFR, Mumbai, India.
- Challenges of the 21st-century bio-informatics: a journey of an organic synthetic chemist. Individual seminar-2013, Department of Organic Chemistry, Indian Association for the cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India.
- Challenges of the 21st-century bio-informatics: a journey for building Nano-submarine physical drug alternative to chemical drugs process brain-like computing. Individual seminar-2014, Department of Polymer Science & Technology, IIT Roorkee, India.
Awards and Fellowships
- Palo Alto Longevity Prize (Finalist)
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World @2016 (33rd Edition)
- Andy Adamatzky award for best paperwork (Brain jelly) in Unconventional Computing 2010, Tokyo, Japan.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) from Ministry of HRDG, India.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India (CSIR, India).
- University Scholarship for graduate excellence from The Burdwan University, India.